Pay Per Click Advertising and Management
Our Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising and Management enables you to focus on operating your business while we manage and optimize your web site advertising campaign. Our goal is to maximize your return on investment (ROI) by attaining the most effective and cost efficient search engine ads for your selected keywords and phrases. We monitor and update your listings closely to ensure the best possible placement for your investment. Your listings are displayed in the Sponsored or Featured Listing sections of each of the included search engines.
Pay per click advertising is highly effective in generating web traffic immediately. Your advertisement will appear almost instantly on the search engines, and its vast network of websites. Our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Internet Marketing Team specialists includes certified and registered professional. In Pay Per Click Search Engine Advertising you pay only when users click on your ads. RKSI offers affordable pricing for managed pay per click program.
RK Internet Marketing Service offeres the following Search Engine Marketing:
- Google Adwords Marketing
- Yahoo! Sponsored Search
- Microsoft adCenter
Yahoo Online Advertising and Sponsored Search
RK Internet Marketing Team offers Yahoo Search Engine Marsketing Management service. Yahoo Online Advertising Sponsored Search is a Pay Per Click Internet Marketing service that lists your business in the search results on some of the top U.S. search properties covers 80% of the internet users. If you advertise with Yahoo Search Marketing in the Sponsored Search section, your advertisement will also appear in other famous Search Engines and websites.
The details are as follows:
- TWS Journal
- Web Craw
Pay Per Click: Google Adwards Management
Google Adwords ads connect you with new customers at the very moment when they’re looking for your products or services. Google Adwords Management is a Pay Per Click (PPC) Search Engine Marketing that means you only pay when someone clicks on your web advertisement. The users will see your advertisement when they search the keyword or word group related to your business. Your ads on Google will appear within minutes of creating them.
Your ad will appear on the Google Network that reaches 80% of Internet users worldwide. The Google Network consists of Web properties, including Google properties, partner search sites, and content properties. With these channels, advertisers’ campaigns can reach some of the best-known ecommerce sites on the Web, like Amazon.com, and content sites targeted to users with special interests, like About.com.
Microsoft Search Advertising is an effective and low-cost way to get new coustomer to your site. MSN and Live Search is one of the most popular search engine. Millions users are using this seach engine regularly. Microsoft AdCenter will place your ads on these search pages and help you to get these users to your business.
What is PPC?
PPC stands for Pay-Per-Click advertising. In the Fall of 2000, Google started AdWords, their do-it-yourself pay-per-click advertising system. In this system, anyone can bid to have their ad shown next to the organic search results for specific keywords. Currently Google shows these sponsored ads on the side and (usually) the top of the organic results.
Generally speaking, the more you bid for a keyword, the higher your ad will appear on the page. What makes this model so popular over other advertising methods is the fact that you “pay per click”. In other words, you only pay if someone actually clicks on your ad and visits your website.
Advantages of Pay-Per-Click Advertising
- Nearly Instant Traffic – After you setup a PPC campaign, your ads will often start showing within about ten minutes.
- Laser Targeting – It’s easy to monitor which keywords bring visitors that actually convert and which don’t. Then you can focus your ad spend on the highest converting keywords.
- Powerful Money-Making Tool – If you could spend a dollar to make two dollars, how many dollars would you spend? That’s exactly how a well optimized PPC campaign works.
Disadvantages of Pay-Per-Click Advertising
- Every Visitor Costs Money – Some visitors may remember your site and come back again, but overall when you stop paying, the visitors stop coming.
- A High Converting Website is Critical – A good PPC campaign can drive lots of targeted traffic to your site, but if your site doesn’t convince those visitors to convert, it’s all wasted money. A good web marketing company will help to optimize your site to convert.
- Competition is Growing – The amount of competition for those top 10 ad spots is growing every day. This can only drive the cost per click up over time.
So you can see that Pay-Per-Click advertising is useful for getting traffic immediately. It’s important to have a website that effectively turns visitors into customers in order to make more money than you spend. Once you establish that however, PPC can be a powerful and profitable advertising method.